- Brown Kraft box. Add a wooden bead or button with a piece of wire.
Wrap in one direction with sisal ribbon (about $.49 yd) and wrap in the opposite direction with raffia.
Keep closed by wrapping raffia aroundbead.
- Natural unbleached parchment paper, sisal ribbon, hemp string and natural or
- Corrugated cardboard, very colorful strings or yarn (available at most craft
- Cello bag with two holes punched at top after we folded down the top.
Draw string or hemp through the holes and finish
with small wooden beads. Inside we put a piece of burlap fabric as a
background and finished with a sticker label.
- Stacked soap on a natural slotted wooden soap dish with a piece of burlap underneath. Tied in two directions with ribbon or strings. Added a tag.
- Baby cello bag used for sample size soap. Finished with leather cord, tag and raffia ribbon piece.
- Stacked two soaps and wrapped with vintage
postage design paper (available at craft store with scrapbook supplies), finished with vintage-like ribbon.
- Kraft box which fits one bar of soap, sticker label and chenille bow.
- Muslin bag with sticker label and raffia ribbon. Muslin bag allow for scent to permeate through.
- Band label and shrink wrap (available at most craft stores).
- Bar is wrapped with black tissue paper and finished with a sticker label. Tissue paper is versatile and comes in many colors and prints.
Put the stick over the raw ends to hold together and no tape is necessary.
- Round dish from a planter was filled with three circular soaps, netting cut to size is finished with two coordinating wire ribbons.
- Asian theme soap in cello bag, tied with black silk cord and decorated with an Asian coin and bead.
- Soap wrapped in brightly colored fabrics, tied with a soap holding sponge and waxed string to hold together.
- Soaps wrapped in brightly colored fabrics and bright yard. Dab with craft glue to seal. This is a nice change from the usual country calicos.
- Soaps wrapped in tissue paper and put into a attractive plastic box. Finished with ribbon and a message sticker(available at most craft stores).
- Soap or small tins wrapped in decorative paper napkins (available at import stores), finished with wire ribbon.
- Felt bag. Holds many soaps. Can be made from 5 small pieces of felt and whip-stitched together. Cord was added for a handle.
- Whimsical organza drawstring bags for a special occasion and a matching gift tag.
- 3-D soap wrapped with fine netting and tied with silk ribbon and gift tag.
This Tutorial was provided by The Ponte Vedra Soap Shoppe. Show them your support!